3620 Inwood Rd.
Dallas, TX 75209
Serving Dallas, University Park, and Highland Park, Texas
If your air conditioning (A/C) malfunctions, it can make for a very uncomfortable trip, or it can mean much more than that. Your car may experience performance issues or outright break down on the road as a result of some types of A/C malfunctions. When you notice your A/C is not performing as it should, it’s time to take your vehicle in before the problem becomes more serious.
When to Bring Your Car in
Some of the most common signs of a malfunctioning A/C unit include:
- Vents blow only hot air
- Vents blow cold air intermittently
- There are noises when you run your A/C
- Your A/C gives off smells
- Your car’s performance is seriously impacted when you run the A/C or heat.
If you experience these symptoms, it’s time to bring it in for a check.
Expert Diagnosis and Expert Repair
As with any type of repair, at AAMCO Transmission and Automotive Service of Dallas, we begin every repair with an expert diagnosis to make sure we have identified the true cause of your problem For A/C service, we will check:
- Air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Air conditioning components for leaks or damage
- The function of the air conditioning compressor and other components
- The hoses, seals, and lines
Once we determine the true cause for your vehicle’s problems, we will perform appropriate service, such as:
- Evacuating refrigerant from the system
- Recharging the system refrigerant
- Performing any necessary service on air conditioning components
- Replace leaky hoses or seals
- Recheck the system to ensure it is working as it should
While we have your car, we will also perform a 36-point ProtectionCheck of your engine’s vital systems to find and fix any problems before they leave you broken down on the side of the road.
To schedule your air conditioning service appointment at AAMCO Transmission and Automotive Repair of Dallas, please call (214) 390-4681 or email us today.
- About Us
- Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Differential Rebuilding
- Driveshaft Repair
- Manual Transmission Rebuilds
- The AAMCO Transmission Difference
- Transmission Diagnostic Checks
- Transmission Fluid Changes
- Transmission Noises and Vibrations
- Transmission Repair Prices
- Transmission Repair Warranty Policy
- Transmission Tips
- Contact Us
- Map and Directions